Exiting a whole area of work may seem daunting to many law firms.
It can be time-consuming and risky if the cases are left to run down over many years and the right protocol isn’t put in place.
We have a simple five-step process which can ensure that you and your firm are able to sell your PI files easily.
1. Arrange a confidential discussion with
one of our Senior Partners to discuss your
precise and unique requirements
2. If we can assist, put in place a non-
disclosure agreement to protect all
3. Request some basic information on the
files you are selling, such as case types,
shelf life, litigation status, costs billed to
4. Our experienced team will perform due
diligence on your portfolio of cases, and
we will give you an indicative offer
5. Upon satisfactory completion of the due
diligence, a formal offer will be made by
us for your portfolio of cases. An
agreement will be arranged in relation to
the transfer of cases, ensuring all clients
are informed at every stage of the